Saturday, August 27, 2011

I finally have another post!

I am SOOO sorry about the delay... that really was disgraceful. I have a couple of projects I'm working on, but with school starting I'm going to become much more efficient at procrastinating so if I have any readers left, please bear with me while I try to get a schedule straight. This piece is part of a diary entry of a girl who's summer is ending and she's trying to decide how she feels about some boys she recently met. And she still has a crush at school to deal with aswell. 

          Everyone says that when you light up for a person then you're in love. That makes sense, I mean love means a person that it makes you happy to be around, that doesn't judge you and loves you  for who you are. So if there's a guy that fulfills all these requirements, makes me smile, sees me for who I am and that I miss so much it's almost a physical pain, does that mean I'm in love? What if I only knew him for a week and now we're half a country apart? Now it sounds like I'm describing love at first sight, but that's not it either. I mean, first we just ignored each other, but we became friends when we realized we actually had things to talk about. Still, I never thought about him this much when I saw him every day. So is this love? Will I feel like this when I see him again? Is that how it works? And am I a whore if I feel the same way about another guy? Well that's enough for one night... school will be quite interesting tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment